Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
RJ-45 TOOL-LESS modular plug is 8-position 8-conductor (8P8C) and designed for computer networking. The unique toolless design does not require the use of a crimping tool. Simply insert the leads following the color coding, and press down the lid. 568A and 568B color wiring diagram is integrated on the lid for easy installation. The modular plugs are manufactured from high-impact clear poly-carbonate to withstand everyday wear and tear. You can except error-free data transfers.
* CAT 5e/6 rated connector provide excellent performance for data networks requiring maximum speed and bandwidth
* PCB technology provides maximum performance and superior signal quality
* Gold plated contacts and easy snap-in retaining clip ensure a secure and corrosion free connection * Using high quality poly-arbonate flame retardant materials, which reached the level of UL94V-0 * Includes an integrated TIA-568A/B color wiring diagram
* Backwards compatible to all lower rated category components
* Compatible with all installer wall-plates, surface mount boxes, and blank patch panels
* Applicable wire gauge: 22 to 26AWG
* IDC (Insulation Displacement Connector) No need to strip the wire before connecting Technical Spec.:
1, DC resistance: ≤300mΩ
2, contact resistance ≤20mΩ
3, compressive strength: 1000V（AC750V）1min no breakdown and flying arc
4, insulation resistance≥1000mΩ
6, IDC terminal: phosphor bronze, 22-26AWG conductor
7, the plug and the socket is inserted with more than 1000 times Installation Instructions:
1. Strip off cable jacket to expose approximately 3/4" of wires. 2. Insert 2 pairs wires into the holes located on the top cover. 3. Close the top cover to snap firmly on the plug. 4. Take out the top cover and put another 2 pairs wire into the hole. 5.Close the top cover to snap firmly on the plug.
IDC RJ45 CAT6/CAT5e Tool-less No Punch Down Tool Required Gold Plated Keystone Jack 10 GB Ethernet Cable Patch Panel Wall Plate w Standard Keystone Port with Color Coded Wiring Schema Snap In Stand - B01A1I2FK8